Invisalign CleaR Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Branson MO area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. We are pleased to offer Invisalign to our patients. For more information on Invisalign please visit www.invisalign.com
How does Invisalign work?
At Branson Dental Center, we are committed to making sure that your smile is exactly what you want. Invisalign is a great option for many patients who need adjustments without full ortho care.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctors expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed.
- You’ll visit one of our doctors about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Let Us Help You Make Your Smile it’s Best!
The days of metal wires and brackets are over! Schedule a consultation with Branson Dental Center to improve your smile without braces!