Advice And Tips On Caring For Your Dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles. Rinse with Cold water. To clean and disinfect dentures, soak in water and tablet type cleanser.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
- An Oral Cancer Screening is recommended once per year.
Feel Confident in Your Smile Again!
Have Confidence in your appearance and regain functionality with your teeth. Call us today!