Total Wellness DentistrY
“Dentists should be on the front lines fighting the health crisis that is destroying our nation.”
-Michael Roizen, M.D.
What does total wellness dentistry really mean? Well, as we look to the future our practice sees a significant shift in the role of dentistry in health care. We are already a gatekeeper for:
- Controlling systemic inflammation caused by oral pathogens with salivary DNA testing
- Sleep apnea treatment with oral appliances for patients unable to wear CPAP masks
- Type 2 Diabetes is being controlled better with good oral hygiene care
- Pro-inflammatory diets through nutrition counseling
- Tempromandibular joint care though computerized digital bite analysis.
We continue to offer all this and complete dental care with our total wellness approach. Our practice has digital 3D X-rays that allow us to diagnosis and treat patients in a way never before offered in dentistry. Our digital implant preplanning and placement is highly accurate and much less invasive than traditional implant care.
We look forward to caring for your TOTAL dental wellness.
Dr. Richard D. Tallon & the Team at Branson Dental Center
Select from the topics below for more information about total wellness dental:
- Sleep Solutions
- 3D Scan Technology
- Oral DNA
- Oral Hygiene
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
- ADA Patient Education
- Dental Dictionary